CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lately..

San Diego has been my home for 6 months now and you may wonder what it is I do with myself out here these days... Well, here is my routine...I work... I am in the process of transferring hospitals within Scripps Healthcare as part of a "Corporate H.R. Re-Organizational Procedure" It actually doesnt effect me much other then I have to get to know a new team and I will be located at the 'Big Bad' Hospital on the other side of the freeway doing the same sort of "Corporate Polital Policy Regulating Crap", aka.. Human Resources. Yes, I am the "Toby" and everybody hates me...I play... I have been making a point to take advantage of the beautiful weather and amazing scenery that is in my backyard, afterall I did move to SD for a reason. Considering I live where people pay mucho deniero to vacation, I figure I might as well "vacation" on my off hours. So a few times a week I will ride my bike down the Ocean boardwalk and onto the bay. It is so peaceful and beautiful just steps outside my home that I cant think of a better way to clear my mind, get some exercise and spend time outdoors :)


***Here are some videos we attempted to create to demonstrate our almost daily routine. Jason is teaching me to longboard, which is rapidly climbing the charts to becoming my new favorite hobby, I must say years of snowboarding has made it easy for me to love all board sports :)
(filming steady while riding a bike or a board is much harder then you may think)



I hang out with this guy
...
30. Architect. Total Babe.
:)



I sleep... For a second, then wake up at 5:45am and do it all over again.

7 comments:

Marco said...

Hi, I'm an italian boy. I find your blog at random on the web and I think to leave a comment. Where do you leave?
Please to meet you.
Bye Bye Marco

Kristie said...

Hi, I'm your Momma. It looks like you are having to much fun. Jason is a babe. Don't tell him your mother said that, he might think that's weird. What about that previous post from the Italian boy. Thanks for finally putting on some pic's and video. Love and miss you.
Ciao'
Momma Mia

Miss Jackie said...

What a cutie! And an architect...that's a seriously awesome job! Have you seen any of his designs? (sorry, having a Structural engineer as a hubby has totally gotten me into these sort of things!:) Him and Jess will have much to talk about) Looks like a beautiful place to be! Good job on the long boarding!

Dan Haslam said...

Hey! What the heck I thought you were gonna come visit me in Vegas this Month since I came a visited you. I need to have a sit down talk with this Architet guy Jason and make sure he actually has some construction street scence. No offense, but there are two many A/E's out there who draw up some junk they learned from a text book and dont have a clue how to actually build it. Or who over engineer a simple design. Anyways, I will stop venting and say that I'm glad to see you found someone to keep an eye on you and that you are doing good. Come see us soon.

Dad said...

Well that looks fun, and you look great. I know exactly what you mean when you say you are the Toby. I was the Toby at DFA. Tell Jason hello from Dad.

Jeff said...

Hi, I'm half hungarian boy. Me find you blog and am strange attracted you much like mamas goulash. Oh wait - me marry you hot sister and you me baby sister in law. bye bye

I guess this is a sign to make our blogs private eh? But cyber stalkers aren't that bad now are they?

Nice post! Come up this winter to do some real long boarding - we have an extra room and your stuff is ready to go. But before then, we need to get down to see Dan and Emilee - maybe meet you half way?

Emily said...

Hi Heather, we miss you! Do you miss us? I wish we could come to San Diego soon but have to many other expenses right now (yard). Come visit soon!