CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Street Scene!

San Diego has an amazing Music Scene which is definatly a perk to living here. I have an instilled love of music in me and a hobbie of going to as many live concerts as I can squeeze into my life (Thanks to my Dads genetics)...

Last weekend, I rounded up a few friends and went to 2 full days/nights of non stop concerts downtown San Diego. They roped off a few blocks in the heart of the city, set up about 4 different stages and had over 40 bands/artists playing the whole time. It was spectacular.




A few favorites included:

-Beck
-Cold War Kids
-Spoon
-The Hives
-Steele Pulse
-Devo (Whip it good!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd definitely like the music scene. Devo? weren't they the nuts that wore flower pots on their heads?

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely like the music scene there. Weren't Devo the nuts that wore flower pots on their heads and didn't do any good music?

Joshua said...

san diego's got a good one - we got to play a show once there at the Casbah... looks like a blast.. it just may very slightly challenge our Austin music scene... have to prop our place.

cjanddiane said...

Looks like yuor having fun! We want to come there sometime in the Spring maybe? (and be those annoying tourists)

Emily said...

live music is fun - i miss it.