CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reasons to plan the next family reunion in San Diego...

Have fun filled BBQs under my favorite tree in my favorite park on the Bay (its a perfect tree) :)


Unbeatable sunsets, great for family photo sessions...


Fun things to do... like surf, attempt to surf or just check out the surfers...


And... pay a visit to my friend Shamu :)

Awesome views and great places to stay... SEE YA'LL SOON!!??!! :)


(I like to pretend I'm a photographer.)




4 comments:

Emily said...

Been there done ALL of that, back in February and last year as well. Where were YOU then? I'm sure we will be back soon.

Mrs. Budge said...

You had me at San Diego. I'll be there at the drop of a hat. Plus I know you must miss me terribly. :-)

cjanddiane said...

I'm on board! Just plan a date. Did you get the day after Thanksgiving off for Vegas?

Dad said...

Those are some great photos. I'm in for another trip there. I like your tree. It's almost as nice as your favorite building in Bountiful! Can't wait to see you soon.