CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go Chargers!!!

Saturday I went to my first NFL game to see the Chargers beat the Colts in a playoff game.
I got lucky and we got amazing seats in the biggest game of the year thus far. I have never lived in a state with an NFL team so I never really had a "team" well now I finally do and I am definatly sold on being a Chargers fan. I had more fun and got more into the game then I thought I was capable of, I actually paid attention for once and knew what was going on instead of just cheering when everyone else does! It was a blast and there was so much energy in the stadium that I think I have actually fallen in love with Football! - Who would have thought that was even possible after what Utah State Aggies did to my football morale?!


GOOOOOO CHARGERS!!! Off to the SUPERBOWL?!!!!!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

go bolts... i mean... or lose to pittsburgh...

i was in your city last friday - you live in a beautiful area

Findlay Family said...

Chargers ROCK!!! Too bad thier out of the playoffs! We are huge Charger Fans here in the Findlay Family! (Especially Cameron)

Findlay Family said...

They're! Sorry!