CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bored at work so I'll update my blog!

Since I'm super behind on Blogging and too busy having fun, here is a brief summary of stuff I have been up to in the world of Heather..

And a pic of my cheesy mug in case you forgot who I am ......



So, I am still living beachside in Beautiful SD and couldnt be doing any better.. Its really hard to be miserable when the sun is always shining and you have scenery like this surrounding you... (yes, I can rub it in all I want... and I will Emily.)
This Pic pretty much sums up how I feel about my life these day...

The view I soak in only about a block away from my doorstep... Hiking at Torrey Pines...

This is how I like to wind down after a crap day at work, dont I look magical?..

View from a concert at the Oceanside Pier...



* I have slowly been learning (attempting) to surf although I find scouting out hot surfers is much more fun then actually doing it anyway...

Thats me.... in the back :)


Since I live in a beach town comprised primarily of single people between the ages of 21 - 35, there is never a lack of entertainment around town... This is what I was doing on Superbowl, attending the 'Annual Haltime Foot-Race'... pretty funny stuff.

Because I am Daniels FAVORITE little sister and he misses me so much that he can hardly sleep at night he and Emilee planned a special trip to San Diego this past weekend just to see Me! (well and to attend a friends wedding in La Jolla, but Im sure that was just a coincidence ;)
*You may have noticed that I like to keep my 'Flavors of the Month' a mystery and well lets be honest, who could really keep track of them anyhow?.. Against my better judgment, I gave Daniel the pleasure of meeting my latest Cupcake Kyle and to my surprise to me they got along great and had wonderful conversations like..

"So your dating my sister huh?... why?"
as well as...
"Oh you dont play guitar? well good luck impressing our dad"
oh and can't forget the ice breaker convo...
"So you're a dentist!? Take a look at my messed up tooth man!" (followed by opening his mouth for examination)
* After being interrogated by Daniel and Emilee, Im pretty sure Kyle passed the test with flying colors earning All-Star winning remarks like:

Emilee: "Whoa, hes the nicest guy ever!" & "Wow, he has a ton of Hair!"
Daniel : "Yeah, hes alright.. can he fix my teeth?"

We managed to have a nice Bonfire on the beach despite Daniel eating most of the Marshmallows on the way over...

On their last day in San Diego, we took a Ferry Ride over to Coronado island where we rented a sweet hog and journeyed around the island while Daniel proclaimed how much fun he was having by yelling out things like ....
"Ugh, peddling this stupid rick shaw sucks, we should have taken a cab"
...and ...
"My Chicken legs weren't meant for this kind of strenuous activity"
After a good hour or so of Daniel complaining, Emilee did much better in the drivers seat and even managed to throw some donuts in the sidewalk.

Emilee and I on the Ferry Ride
Our sweet Hog..

Of course the weather was cloudy all weekend (b/c according to Murphy's Law, the weather is ONLY going to be gloomy when people are visiting) but the second I dropped them off at the airport, the sunshine came back :)
View from the Ferry


Stay Tuned for more.... someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bout time you blogged something. I sure can picture Daniel making those comments. I still want to come visit. I promise I won't have Kyle look at my teeth if I meet him.

Miss Jackie said...

YAY! Love your post! SO good to see pic's of you and hear whats been going on! You look amazing!! I will never forget Daniel yelling out names Melissa (my sis in law) was going to name her kids while being at Lake powell...it was hillarious! Looks like you guys had a fun visit! KEEP UP THE BLOGGING LADY!! :)

cjanddiane said...

haha! that sounds exactly like Daniel! Hopefully you stay with this guy long enough for us to ask him stupid questions too and I also have some teeth that are bothering me as well as CJ....hmmmm, maybe you better keep him around just for the teeth benefits :)