CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Waste of your Reading time and my Productive Working time...

A few random, unimportant, un-exciting or interesting things....

Here are some pics of my Scripps Team that which Im pretty certain "The Office" was originally written about.. a bunch of nuts I tell ya.
2. Went to the Padres game last night ..... Good seats + Great company= Always fun..


3. Because I am a marketing genius (not really) I have been helping Kyle market his Dental Practice to build a larger patient base so logically I said "hey babe, why dont you just take a cute pic, advertise all over and the women patients will come running, esspecialy the rich La Jolla Cougar Women!.... and probably my mom" So here is his cute little pic that will soon be seen all over this beach town..... now wouldnt you choose him as your Doctor of Dental Surgery too?! .. I just learned what D.D.S. stands for ... (Ps. Mom, back off... he's mine.)

And yes, if his dimples werent enough, he also volunteers in less fortunate countries such as, Cambodia and Thai Land.... umm yeah, a catch

4. I "bake" one hell of a purchased birthday cake ;)


5. My friends doggie/gremlin hybrid Moseph (he loves me)


Stay tuned ya'll because Im sure I will be back with more useless updates soon :)

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Heather you are going to give this Kyle a wrong impression of me. Just cause I've liked some of your boyfriends doesn't mean that I'm in LOVE with them. I would certainly pick him for a dentist. I alway look for the cute ones. He is movie star good looking. Of course you look like Cameron Diaz so you make a good pair.
Good luck with your new job. Keep me posted. Love ya.